- 2 cups Mayonnaise, preferably Duke’s
- 4 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons finely minced yellow onions
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons mustard powder
- 2½ teaspoons Hot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Store in glass or plastic covered containers. The sauce will keep refrigerated for 7 to 10 days.
Serve the sauce with fried seafood, as a salad dressing or dip, or as a spread for sandwiches. It’s good for dipping French fries or chips.