- 4 bacon slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh spinach in bite size pieces
- 2 1/8 inche thick onion slices
- 1 hard boiled egg, sieved
cook bacon and crumble. Blend mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic and sugar. Add oil and vinegar, the half and half.
Toss spinach and onion in a large bowl with enough dressing to taste. Sprinkle with bacon and egg.